There are an estimated 120,000 Southern Cameroonians who have fled violent conflict in the Cameroons. Over 60,000 of these are in Nigeria. These refugees are in dire need of food, shelter, clothing, and healthcare. However, they also need opportunities to help them become self-reliant, self-sufficient and financially independent
Activities covered in the campaign to attain our objective are:
- training and capacity building
- skills acquisition in a trade
- organization of refugees into cooperating units
- Production of identity documents
- conditional grants to support basic living expenses during training and startup
- Investment grant to support startup of a venture after training
Your kind support to this fundraising through any of the following channels will go a long way towards creating opportunities for self-reliance amongst these vulnerable refugees.
donate with crypto
Other Donation platforms
3466-6689-17 or Payments@vrfound.org
For more Information email us:
Donate online safely
The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL protocol.